Tuesday, November 17, 2009

my new camera...





Jared surprised me and gave me an early birthday present. We were at best buy the other day and i was looking at these kick #%& professional camera's. I was telling him how i wanted to get into photography as a hobby, so he decided to make that wish come true. Now i just need to learn how to work it. There are so many different gadgets on this thing! He also decided to get himself a present for my birthday so he bought himself this amazing apple computer. Which i have now taken over !!! ;)

4 comments:

California Blakes said...

I love my "professional" camera. I've taken a few classes but there is SOO much more for me to learn. They take great pictures though! Yes, Mark is coming with me to the reunion. I'm sure he's not thrilled about it but I just wanted him to come. I think some people are coming alone though. I know Jackie is bringing Bryan. Can't wait to see you!! :)
PS...Hollin is BEAUTIFUL!! She takes after her mom!

Unknown said...

Her eyes are incredible! I would love a professional camera. Which one did you get?

Jeff and Diana said...

look at you guys you big spenders!! hurry and take some classes so you can take our family pics!
oh and i love the first pic of sweet hollin because she looks so big but most of all because she is actually strapped in her car seat properly!! way to go pat's!

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

ha... diana i knew you would like that car seat picture. ;)

Leah he go the sony... i don't know the exact style off hand but i know he got one that wasn't "too" advanced for my camera skills ')