Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the stott boys

naaaaaaassty!!!!!


I freakin" love this picture of Jared and Hollin in matching hats.... she looks like her dad



Jared and i took all the kids the motorcycle track and let them try to be as good as their uncle...


Do you like my cheezy 5 dollar glasses that are soooo 80's?  Or what about the old lady hat that my husband wore the whole weekend because i did a chemical peel on his face and the sun was buring him?!?!





We had jenny's kids for 2 weeks so Jared and I braved taking them camping for four days.  But see i don't "camp"... i'll only go in a trailer where we have water hook ups and a shower and a stove and a flat screen tv and the ocean.  So we took them to Newport dunes... my type of CAMPING!!!!:)


Our view from our camper...


Jared taking a nap with the baby...


Look at what they did to our Trailer... it looked like a pig pen!




1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Patty,
Looks like fun (and kinda a mess). Your baby is so beautiful! Where do you motocross? My inlaws own Milestone MX in Riverside, but besides that I know nothing about the sport.