Monday, June 15, 2009

VeGAs BaBY!!!








Jared and I went to Las Vegas for our 1 year anniversary this last weekend with some good friends of mine.  I was soooooo excited to go out since i hadn't had a night out in about 11 months!!!!  ;(  My mom flew out and watched Hollin for the night at her hotel and Hawk went to Uncle Jim's house for the night to play with the cousins while Jared and I hit the town!!!!  My camera broke half way through our night out so i only got pic's at dinner but ya'll should have seen my hubby that night.  We went to club rain at the palms and lets just say we almost got kicked out of the club about five times.... and in vegas that is hard to do! :)

5 comments:

chadandsydney said...

you guys look great

Unknown said...

How fun Patty! How great that your mom was able to watch Hollin.

Jeff and Diana said...

i would have loved to see all the ruckus!

Unknown said...

I love it that you guys go clubbing..that's awesome. My husband would rather die. Honestly, he would. He barely even likes weddings!

The Bingham Family said...

Arex, you fogot yo name...you Arex...I Nyuen....Hurro..