Friday, May 8, 2009

annoying mom!!!!

Okay im officially one of those annoying moms that is overly obsessed with her child!!! I just want to eat her up and i can't stop taking pictures of her. it was so bloody hot in LA today and we have no air conditioning so i put hollin in the car and blasted the AC... she passed out!








One of my closest friends Alice came into town today with her little girl . Its kinda crazy actually. We have been friends since we were about 2 and we are 2 months apart. Now we both have little girls that are 2 months apart and hopefully will be as close as we are! Look at how cute they are together... (see its sick how in love with hollin i am!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that you don't have AC! Tell Alice hi for me. I haven't seen her since good old 35th ward.

Jeff and Diana said...

what a nice uncle joe is! hollin is already looking way too old. i need to see her soon.
she is dressed so damn cute all the time!
love you!

California Blakes said...

OK...Hollin is beautiful and SOOO tan! I think she looks so much like your baby picture. I had Mark come in and look at it and he was like, "They look identical!" Lucky little girl!! Tell Alice I said Hi! What are they up to?? Where does she live?

Victoria said...

Hi love. Your little Hollin is the cutest. She is so tan, I love it. Is she ever awake? I can't wait to see you guys again. BTW, Jared doesn't have a shot in the world of winning this contest. TEAM PATTY! all the way.

Alice said...

That's a great picture! I love that Tessa and Hollin will be great friends whether they like it or not. ...Did you take Hollin with you to the tanning booth? She's adorable!

Joanna said...

Hollin is dressed so cute in her pics! She kind of looks like Bentley a little to me. I hope I can see you guys soon...miss you and love you!