Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe... 35!!!!!


Jared turned 35 today! Here are some of the reasons i love him...

*he dances with me to "pop" music... even when he doesn't want to


*There is never a dull moment, we are always going somewhere fun
* he is a total goof ball and has me laughing all the time
*I love being his pro-hoe :)
*i can totally get him in touch with his "soft" side
*i love that he is great eye candy

seriously i love that he is the best dad and most caring husband... love you old guy!


3 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh my hell...I am laughing sooooooo hard at the pic of him in your top and juicy pants! Love the pics Patty! Can't believe he is 35...he is a old guy...lol :)

Jeff and Diana said...

i am liking jared with a buzzed head! all those pictures are great!

chadandsydney said...

Happy Birthday to Jared!!!